11.13.2009

Fall

I love the fall. I love that in Virginia we get to have four seasons. Each season brings with it its own excitement. I love the vibrant colors of the leaves, the crisp air, and the feeling of fall. It is homey, its like falling in love, I feel like I am in a romance movie. I just love it.


As I drive to school everyday I try to stop and take in the moment. I love the amazing colors. It reminds me of how blessed I am, and to be grateful for all that I have. It reminds me to be grateful for the simple things and the beauty of the earth.



We went to a William & Mary football game with my parents {a really fall thing to do}. We won! We loved spending time with my parents. After the game we walked around Colonial Williamsburg with them. We went to the Bookstore, my mom and I shopped for clothes, while my Dad and Rob perused the books {they were like kids in a candy store}. We then hit William and Sonoma. Rob got us all samples he thought was dessert, but turned out to be turkey and dressing. Mom and I enjoyed looking through the store at all the wonderful things and going through cookbooks, while dad and rob got asked if they needed help in the baking section! We ended the night in the candy store, and left with chocolate covered oranges. It was great to be with Rob and my parents enjoying this wonderful time of year, just relaxing and taking it in.

5 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Just wanted to drop a note and say I am jealous... I wish I lived close enough to my parent to hang out with.... And, it is still warm enough to ware shorts here. Oh well :)

Laura said...

Fun times! I wish our Fall season here in UT lasted longer... You guys are great!

Unknown said...

oh this is cute! what a surprise! i am still waiting on my shrine to schylar!! lol jk wish i could have gone! oh well!

Kandyce said...

Love the post. I love your pictures too! You two look great together! :)

josh.sandra.ava.davis.ella said...

so much happiness, you've made me smile just reading and looking at your picture! i love you two!