9.01.2009

Brad Paisley Concert





Rob and I went to see Brad Paisley with my mom and dad. It was awesome to go with my parents! I even made sure we got there way early and bribed Rob with back scratches to run and get us good lawn seats. Aaron and Stephanie, friends from the Bank, also met us there. 

Brad is amazing and his concert was wonderful. He sang all of our favorite songs (TICKS, Alcohol, and many more). My Dad thinks he's hot (which he still denies saying) and we love reminding him of that!
The weather was great, the hicks quite a sight, cute cowgirl boots and dresses, fantastic music, and the best company!



This was the only picture we got before the camera died. 

Notice the shirt, " Huntin Bucks, Drivin Trucks". This was the shirt my dad picked out for Rob! They both enjoyed picking out crazy shirts all night. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!! i am so glad you finally put something new up!!! yay!!! i like the new posts! don't miss me when i leave!!! bye girl bye!

Butler Family said...

Glad to see you put some new pictures up. Tim and I saw Brad Paisley and he definently is awesome in concert. Glad you guys had fun

Becca said...

SO glad to see what's going on with you guys! That concert seems like it was awesome! You should totally get your dad a Brad Paisley t-shirt for Christmas, and on the back put something like "yeah, he's hot".:) heehee!! And then get Rob the Huntin' Bucks, Drivin' Trucks shirt. So funny!! Can't wait for you lesson next Sunday! :)