9.14.2009

Miranda's Birthday


So, I have a confession. I couldn't figure out how to do this blog thing for the life of me, which is why I haven't had an representation on it! But, here I am.
So, Miranda has been super busy with her senior year at William and Mary, and doing a great job keeping everyone up to date on what we have been doing. But, she coincidentally missed a HUGE event in her life, and so, without further delay, here is...

MIRANDA'S 23RD BIRTHDAY


yep, she is getting older, much to her dismay. On September 14, we celebrated her birthday.
It was a fun night. She went to school that day and i went to work. We then got back
together and went to Felini's in Norfolk
where we enjoyed...

good food, topped off by an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen that was devoured
in a matter of minutes...

great company of her family (minus Shy) and my parents...

and the most beautiful girl in the world to celebrate!!!

Miranda is the most amazing person! She has taught me so much, and I am so grateful that she is part of my life. Every day with her is special, but September 14 is always extra special because of what it represents. Happy Birthday babe! I love you!







6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey rob hey! good job on your first attempt! Happy B-day Miranda! lova ya!

Kandyce said...

Nice post Rob!!! I was wondering if she coincidentally forgot about this significant date! :):) We wish we could be there to celebrate! We love you two and miss you tons.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRANDA! Thanks for being such a great friend. You are the best. Best wishes for another great year! :)

Laura said...

Congrats to BOTH of you! Miranda for the b-day and Rob for the post. Well done! Thanks for sharing the fun times you celebrated! :)

Butler Family said...

Good job rob for the wonderful post and happy lat birthday Miranda!! Glad it was such a wonderful day for you

Jared & Larisa said...

Rob, it's so fun to see what you and your beautiful wife are up to ... it's been WAY too long since I've seen you and your family!

By the way, I loved your Simsbury Trojans hat in a previous baseball post - brought back a lot of great memories :) Our blog is www.kyserboof.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out. Take care! -Larisa

Natalie Hansen said...

Happy Birthday Miranda! It's amazing what you do. Congratulations on your senior year! Nice post Rob! We miss you guys a ton!