1.12.2009

This is way over due

 kandyce is my best girl friend. We have so many similarities and she just thinks the way I do {which can be strange but it makes us who we are}. I am so glad my parents made me go to orientation my first day up at BYU-I and that the Lord saw it fit for us to serve in the Relief Society presidency so that we could meet and get to know each other. She is AWESOME!!! I only wish she lived closer {Andrew you need to get on that}. We can go, for what seems like forever not chatting, and then pick right up where we left off. She amazes me and I feel so lucky to have her as a friend. 

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought i was your best girl friend!!! haha jk happy birthday kandyce!

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet for this. I loved reading your posts. I MISS YOU LIKE crazy. It is so true how much we think alike.