1.23.2009

First Day of School

Even after what seems to be millions of first day of school pictures, I still have to take them. I realize now that there will only be two more of these, of which I am grateful, I think.
I am looking forward to this new semester. Only four days of driving to Williamsburg. I also am taking 3 accounting classes, which I hope to enjoy since it is my major and I just can't image changing it at this point. I am also taking Organization Behavior which I am stoked about! Rob loves this stuff, and I am so excited to discuss it with him. And after one class I think it may be my favorite!
I am also taking Linear Algebra since I failed it last semester. It is the first class I have ever failed...and that is failed with an F. After a lot of crying I decided it was kinda cool. Not to become a habit, though. 

So here goes a new semester, new experiences, new opportunities, and a girl who is excited to see what it has to bring!


*PS - I love you Rob!!! And I am apologizing now for the stress that is sure to come. Just remember I love you and I will remember to relax!

3 comments:

Jason and Angela said...

Go get 'em Miranda! You can do it!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

miranda,
if you even need some advice on how to fail a math class, i am more than happy to help!
ryan

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yay for first day of school pictures! Found you on Laura's blog! Glad to catch up on you! Good luck with your studying!!!