1.06.2009

A Look Back




I was just rummaging through some old photos and running back through time. I can't believe we have almost been married for four years. Time flies when you are having fun.                                         

It makes me smile and giddy looking at old photos. I love remembering those times and the sparkle that comes with the different moments. I also couldn't believe how young we looked. For that matter, everyone else too. Four years doesn't seem like a long time but it sure shows. I don't quite understand it ... I guess I am just getting old. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my heavens you are not old!!! seriously!! if anyone is old its me!! by my age you were already married 2 and a half years!! haha luv ya!

Jason and Angela said...

I think the word OLD should never be allowed to be mentioned on our blog again!