5.05.2009

My Everything

"I wanna be the wind that fills your sails & 
be the hand that lifts your veil 
be the moon that moves your tide 
the sun comin up in your eyes 
be the wheel that never rusts 
be the spark that lights you up 
all that you've been dreaming of & more 
so much more 
I wanna be your everything"
-Keith Urban 

This is our song! I love the words. Rob is all of these things and so much more. He is my everything.  I can't believe it has been four years since we were married. Time has flown. We have been through so much and it is amazing how we have grown. I love Rob so much. He is an amazing man and I am so grateful he chose me. 
We always try to do something on our anniversary that we did the day we got married. So this year we had dinner at the Seasons in Williamsburg, where we had our wedding day dinner. We even go to sit in the same room that we did four years ago. Dinner was great and the company unbeatable.



I love him so much!! 


Isn't he just so dang cute?


I would apologize for all the kissing pictures but it just shows how much we love each other. They are the best. 

I love you Rob!

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Wow I can't believe it has been 4 years already!! You can tell that you guys LOVE each other so much!!! We love you both too. Happy anniversary again!!!