5.13.2009

I am DONE !


   So I guess it is official ... I am a SENIOR! The semester came to a quick STOP. I thought my last exam was today and to my surprise (at 9 p.m. Monday night, having not even begun to study) I decided to look at my syllabus and realized the exam was the next morning at 9 a.m. I couldn't believe I did this. So needless to say I stayed up all night, had about two hours of sleep around 5 a.m., one coke, and a lot of prayers. 
   It is times like this I truly see God's tender mercies. After a sobbing plea to the Dean of Students to allow me to have more time, my teacher saying I could have more time, the Dean not approving it, I was given a few hour delay in starting the exam. It is amazing to me how I was able to stay calm and remember so much.  I was and am so grateful. 
   So I took the last exam, for 4 1/2 hours and could have used more time. But I am DONE. Done ...done. Okay so it hasn't completely sunk in yet but it will. Now it is time to look for a job, catch up on much needed sleep, and de-toxic my body with all of the horrible things I have been pumping in it to survive the end of the semester. I think Rob and I will be enjoying our fair share of salads in the coming week. So here's to summer, the beach that is calling my name, and my husband. It is time to relax!!

5 comments:

heather and ronnie said...

hey I just found your blog! glad you're done for the summer!

joel and laura michelle said...

CONGRATS :)

Martinez Family said...

CONGRATS!!

Butler Family said...

YAY!! Congrats Miranda!! You are awesome and I knew you would make it here!!! Glad that they gave you some extra time to study and I am sure you did wonderful on the exam!!!

Kan said...

YOU DESERVE A BREAK! I am so proud of all your hard wok. Call me we need to chat!