5.16.2009

The Weekend

Rob and I had a wonderful weekend. We went to D.C. Friday night and stayed with Josh and Sandra. We woke up early Saturday morning and spent a few hours in the temple. It was wonderful to be in the temple with Rob. I am so grateful we are able to go and worship in the house of the Lord. 


After we left the temple, we rushed home to see Shelby off to prom. We got incredibly lucky and hit minimal traffic. Shelby looked beautiful and I was glad to be there. All of my sisters have always been there for me and my big occasions and I am glad I live close enough to do the same for them. 

After we saw the kids off we had a great date night with my parents. We went to dinner at Bakers Crust, where the tomato soup is to die for! We couldn't have a asked for a better day.

4 comments:

Butler Family said...

That is a GREAT picture of you and Shelby. How nice you guys could just go to the Temple for the day. I always love going to the Temple especially with Tim! Glad you guys had a great weekend and Iam glad to see you updating your blog more:)

Kandyce said...

it sounds like a fun weekend. Shelby looked gorgeous. I am glad you made it back.

Sorry I missed your call. I was devastated when we got home. I miss you so much. I just put pictures on my digital photo frame of our trip out there and it makes me want to get together. Call me when you have a minute.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I didn't know Shelby was taller than you :) You both look fabulous!

Unknown said...

this is so tender!! why am i not inthe pic? oh wait thats right i am in idaho! silly me! anyways i should be in that pic! when i get home its gonna be sweet and we are taking pics cause you always make goofy faces in pics with me! its been reaal! stay cool and dont do drugs!