5.21.2009

WICKED

Ahhhhhhh! I can't even begin to say how absolutely fantabulous this show is. For anyone who hasn't seen it it is a must see. The actors and actresses were brilliant and had amazing pipes, I mean a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I wanted to jump on stage and sing with them. It is times like this I wish I could sing like that and I would be on a stage in a heart beat ... maybe in the next life! 


I couldn't help myself with the festive attire. It was way to much fun and what can I say? I love the music and now the show! I thought it was very fitting. I was out done by a young lady who had sprayed her hair green. 



We went with Rob's brother and his wife and had a great night.
It was great to be able to put the music to the show and now everything makes sense!

I LOVE WICKED!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ok lets be honest... do you really have to brag about going without me? i mean how rude is that? haha jk thats cool i am slightly jealous but you look fly girl!! i love the attire and the hair!! going for a poof!!! check you out!! glad you had fun!

Martinez Family said...

I heard it was wonderful:0 I cant wait to see it once I get stateside:)

heather and ronnie said...

we saw in NYC...it WAS awesome!!! glad you got to see it!

Butler Family said...

Glad you got to see it. I also heard it was amazing!! One of these days hopefully we will see it. You really look beautiful Miranda!!

Kandyce said...

Andrew even commented on your matching atire! I LOVE it. It is a great color on you. I am totally jealous that you were able to go. JEALOUS!

joel and laura michelle said...

so glad you guys were able to go!!! you look too cute :)

BreAnne said...

Hey girl! I am so jealous that you got to see it! I bet it was amazing. Hey I emailed that address that you gave me but I think maybe I have the wrong one so here is mine breenbransky@hotmail.com love to catch up with talk to you soon!